Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

The September Issue 2011

Wow, what a month! Jade and Cole have learned and experienced so much just in this month alone! Jeff and I have been overwhelmed with our busy bees' energy, and we had to find a solution. I'm an out door and science nerd myself. My husband, not so much. Though he has displaced energy from his ADHD, like most men he would much rather have the kids quietly entertain themselves. But, with these kids, that will never happen! So, after my many late night lectures to my husband about how we must do more events with them it finally happened. My husband's major concern was the fact that we had no space for events in our budget. Very true, if in fact we went to adventure parks. Unfortunately, we have yet to attend my favorite Bolton Fair and the Actual Hebert Factory. Yet, BostonCentral.com has been a very  favorable resource this month! I must attend to my wild children for the next hour, but when I return I'll tell you about our great adventures that we have experienced as a family this month that has helped us bond and also, keep our kids a little more tamed on the week ends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment